This pen hidden camera plus audio is a super small camera with a mini DVR to record all the action. It even writes like a normal pen. No drivers or outside power source needed. It will charge plugged into the wall and when it is plugged into the computer.
Perfect camera for "body worn" application. Just click it like you would any ball point pen to start recording. Can record for a full two hours on a single charge. Recordings can be later downloaded via high speed USB 2.0 to your PC for viewing and storing.
You can even use it as a thumb drive to move files from one computer to another. Will hold 2 Gigs of files.
• The first Mini DVR in a ball-point pen shape in the world. Camera records both video and audio on the covert mini DVR in the pen.
• Highly sensitive microphone can record audio clearly in a range of 15 feet.
• It's a working ball point pen with replaceable standard ball-point refill.
• Suitable for any computer and other equipment with USB port.
• USB2.0 Standard port, no need of drivers or external power supply.
• Supports Windows 98/98SE/2000/XP/MAS OS/ Linux, it can auto-identify the operating system and install related drivers, no need to manually install (except Windows 98).
• Recorder format: AVI
• Prompt play and record speed: 900K/700K byte/s (depending on the speed of your computer)
• Built-in LI battery -- can last for 2-3 hours.
• Built-in 2GB flash memory
• Camera is 2 million pixels
• Full Color Camera
• Pen DVR
• Viewing Software CD
• AC Adaptor for Charging
• USB Adaptor
• Gift Box